About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OPI Simply Smashing

I picked this up recently from a gal having a non blog sale. lol It was one of the first to come out with the Grand Slam collection. Its a yellow green that was originally paired with black shatter when it came out.




5 comments:

  1. I just bought this set since my CG Black Mesh doesn't seem to work well anymore. Now after seeing this swatch of Simple Smashing, I am very excited I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This color is simply smashing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot that I have this color and I love it and now I want to wear it again! Looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting ladies! This is a beautiful color and it keeps growing on me.

    ReplyDelete