About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zoya Mira


I have another Zoya for you, Mira, which is described as a blue tone medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish. Its really a pretty color and I love purple so I couldn't go wrong with this. I added Studio M Covered In Diamonds on the accent nail but I think I liked it better without it.





I'm sorry for the lack of clean up but sometimes I don't get to it with babysitting my grand baby, he's getting bigger and moving around more and he keeps me on my toes.

2 comments:

  1. How do I not have this purple? It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Carly, it is gorgeous! Thanks for commenting, I'm thinking about quitting blogging, they're aren't too many commenters so I guess they're not reading or don't care. I appreciate when I get one.

    ReplyDelete