About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Milani Cyberspace

Here I present to you the polish that started my addiction  love for polish, Milani Cyberspace!

 Just look at the blue holo goodness that shines from this gorgeous polish!



When I first purchased this polish, I didn't know what holo polishes were, I just saw it and liked how it looked in the bottle and was hoping it looked that great on my nails, it did! I ended up getting all the colors in the Milani holographic line and the one coat glitters that they have out. They apply smoothly and I usually use three coats for these and add top coat which doesn't diminish the holo effect.
These can be purchased at CVS, Cherry Culture and the Milani website that you can check out here. Make sure to check out their high speed fast dry colors that are new for spring and summer.

1 comment: