About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Zoya Harlow

HARLOW!!!! My favorite matte! 




I had been looking for this matte since it's a discontinued polish with Zoya and found it on Amazon. I love this polish! I love it so much that I may buy another bottle for back up! Its not just a flat matte, it has a shimmer to it. It goes on effortlessly and flawless. I didn't want to spoil it by adding a topcoat to show you. If any of you are looking for it, I suggest trying Amazon. For their other polishes check out their site at Zoya.com.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Somebody loves Zoya, don't they?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I do love Zoya but I have some reviews of other brands coming up.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty on you! This is my least favorite of the Zoya mattes but you inspired me to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harlow is on my wishlist! I need to order it from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete