About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Zoya Mitzi

I had to have this matte shade as I had been trying to collect all of Zoya's mattes ( I have all of them) and got this from a blog sale awhile back and haven't gotten around to trying it out. I had heard it was a harder formula to work with than the other Zoya mattes and I have to agree. This is four thin coats and still not smooth  but I do love the color. Zoya describes it as a funky murky yellow toned lime green. Yep, that's it. It is from the Mod Mattes collection and I'm pretty sure it is considered a limited edition. This may not be an easy polish to work with but I'm glad I have it in my collection and I will be pulling it out to wear on occasion.

 This shot actually looks like I have a top coat on but I don't.


For those of you who don't know about Zoya polishes, you can check them out here, they are great polishes and have awesome customer service.

2 comments:

  1. This is the only Zoya Matte I don't love because the shade just looks AWFUL on my skin tone! I'm a zoya hoarder too!

    ReplyDelete