About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Zoya Neeka

I just love trying out all of my Zoya polishes. This is Neeka, which is described as a greyed amethyst with subtle red duochrome shimmer and bright gold glitter accents. It is from the Mirrors collection.



These pics were taken in sunlight. You can see a little patch of grass in this one.


1 comment: