About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OPI DS Reflection for Pink Wednesday

DS Reflection is a pinky coral scattered holo. 


This one applied smoothly and was opaque in two coats. Beautiful color and another DS from a blog sale. I'm lovin' blog sales these days! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just bought this in a blog sale I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete