About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Showing Zoya Love With Salma

I recently purchased this little beauty from a polish friend, and I'm glad I got her! Salma, from the Truth collection, is described by Zoya as a warm bronze- tinged red accented by fine metallic gold shimmer and that description is perfect.  I didn't have any sun today but took outdoor shots anyway trying to capture the fine gold shimmer. You can see it much better in real life than these pics.



Zoya also calls it a complex shade of autumn red. I can definitely see myself wearing this in the fall and enjoying it with sweaters and boots...now I'm thinking cider and pumpkins. Can you tell its been a hot summer here? lol
Zoya retails for $8.00 a bottle and can be purchased at zoya.com

3 comments:

  1. Love this color! :) Looks so beautiful on your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I didn't realize I would love it as much until I tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoya's red and this is no exception. :)

    ReplyDelete