About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Zoya Kimber


Wow, I don't know how I had not swatched and reviewed this one before now. I got it right after it was released. Zoya decribes this one as a rich, bright and saturated medium magenta pink with strong gold metallic shimmer and a foil like finish. This one is from the 2012 summer Surf collection.


This is a bright sunny summery color that brightened my mood just applying it. If you don't already have this one, then you should pick it up.
Zoya retails for $8.00 a bottle and can be purchased at Zoya.com

9 comments:

  1. I looove Kimber! Zuza and Kimber are the only 2 I got from the summer collection and I love them both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of three I got from the summer collection. It's very summer-y.

    ReplyDelete