About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mally Effortless Airbrush Highlighter Review

I purchased this recently when Mally was on QVC because it looked liked something that would really add some light some areas I would like highlighted. Its a light subtle shimmery radiance that is definitely not over the top and perfect for mature women.

It comes in the adorable pink compact and includes a puff.
Isn't that gold just luxurious looking!!
You can see in the above pic of the inside of my arm, its just blah looking.
The after pic is just the hint of a light shimmer.

I did add extra in this last pic just to show it can be built up but still gives a nice sheen to the skin. Overall it just gives you a young healthy look that can be used on the cheek bones, above the brows or anywhere you want to give the illusion of light. I think it would look so nice patted lightly on the legs to show off a tan.
Mally Effortless Airbrush Highlighter retails on QVC for $45.00 and can be purchased here.

2 comments: