About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Zoya Jules

I decided to pull out Zoya Jules from the Intimate spring 2011 collection.I had purchased it when it first came out and hadn't wore it that much so I thought I'd show her some love. From the Zoya website, Jules is described as a sparkling neutral light taupe with gold, silver and champagne metallic shimmer.

 This is two coats of Jules over Zoya Get Even Ridge Filling base coat.
 These were taken outdoors but other than this pic, the sun hid from me behind a cloud.
I like this color, its not way out there but not plain and simple either. It's a color that I could wear every day.
Jules can be purchased from Zoya. com and retails for $8.00 per bottle but if you become a fan on facebook, you can keep up and they are great at running promotions frequently.


1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love that it's so sparkly yet neutral, like you said. It's like work-appropriate shimmer polish

    ReplyDelete