About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Above The Curve Fallen Angel

This is the second of the two indies I purchased and received from Above The Curve recently. Fallen Angel is described on her Etsy site as holographic with pink/purple/blue color shifting shimmer in a black base. 



 I went ahead and applied it over one coat of Wet n Wild black. Its very pretty and applied nicely. For the base coat I used Seche and also topped it off with Seche Vite top coat.
I am liking their polishes and plan on purchasing more as the budget allows. I love the idea that $1.00 from each polish sold goes to Shriner's Hospital. You can check out the shop here.

5 comments:

  1. WOW, this is a gorgeous shade, Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, I agree, it is a beautiful polish!

      Delete
  2. This is too gorgeous! And I'm glad to see that you're feeling well enough to do a mani. I have fibromyalgia and severe osteoarthritis, so I empathize with you, Connie. (I've been a lurker for a while +)

    I wish you the best of health for the coming new year!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too gorgeous! And I'm glad to see that you're feeling well enough to do a mani. I have fibromyalgia and severe osteoarthritis, so I empathize with you, Connie. (I've been a lurker for a while +)

    I wish you the best of health for the coming new year!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sophie! I actually had done this a couple of weeks ago, I haven't been able to do my nails for several days. It looks like I may be putting my blog on hiatus for a little while. I hate to but sometimes things happen. I wish for you to have relief from pain and a live a normal life also in the coming year. Thanks for lurking and finally posting.

      Delete