About Me

My Photo

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged beauty(yeah right) that loves nail polish along with makeup and skincare. I don't know how much I'll be able to teach but I just want to have fun with this and hope you all do enjoy or at least get a laugh from it. To let you know where I got the name from: I just became a grandmother for the first time on September 13, 2011 and had made it a fact that I would not be granny or grandma. I am gonna be a Mimi, hence the name.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Different Dimension Santa Baby Collection Swatches



I recently received four of the eight polishes from Different Dimensions Santa Baby collection that they have made for the upcoming holidays.


First up is Sign Your "X" On The Line


 
This one has silver shreds and gold flakes(not real gold) but just as pretty, which I layered over China Glaze Holly-Day and it just sets it off. I think it adds an elegant look to the green.

Next up is I'll Wait For You Dear



 This one is red and green glitter in a clear base and one of my favorites. I had to try it over white and loved it. It reminds me of sprinkles on top of Christmas cupcakes. 

Up next is Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight
which is asymmetrical red and white glitters.



I used Sinful Colors Black on Black under this one and have to say I like it too. These apply nicely without having to place the glitter pieces and were not globby, if that's really a word.

And last but certainly not least is Out Of Space Convertible
a black jelly polish with pink, blue and purple with micro holographic glitters. This is one coat layered over one coat of OPI Ink Suede but can be built up on its own with three coats. This is by far my favorite, it is one that I could wear every day and not get tired of it. 


 I just had to add an extra pic of this one!

 Each of these polishes are unique and gorgeous in their own way. I think she did an awesome job with this collection and now I want the rest of them as I've seen pics and they look as beautiful as the ones I tried.
 These retail for $8.50 and you can find them at Different Dimensions on Etsy here.  Be sure to like her facebook here
*These were sent to me for review but the opinions were my own and honest*

1 comment:

  1. I'll Wait for you Dear is so unique. Love it! Its something I'd wear more for New years though!

    ReplyDelete